Why become a member?
MALEM is a statewide association of emergency managers and partners who are committed to building strong partnerships to minimize the impacts of disasters on the citizens and communities of Maine.
Benefits of Membership
- Information on emergency management issues/developments
- Networking with others having similar interests
- Access to conferences and training opportunities
- Access to resources, mentors, instructors, and others in the field
- Voting rights (one per active membership)
- Informational Website/Blog
- Professional Certification (CEM-ME) Assistance
- Communication access to a large body of members and peers
Become a Member / Membership Renewals
Looking to become a member of MALEM? Membership dues are just $20 each calendar year.
To join the association, please visit this link to be redirected to our third-party site for electronic payment and to process your membership.
To renew your membership, simply keep an eye out for an email from the Executive board with details and deadlines at the beginning of each calendar year.